Please read all the information about the Provincial Championship.
Athletes Provincials Checklist
Note that all athletes who register for Provincials must be registered with MTO.
- Register for Provincials with link at the bottom of this checklist or at bottom of webpage
- Register or renew annual MTO Membership for 2019
- Existing members also ‘renew’ with the same application form
- Make sure Medical Declaration Form is stamped and completed
- Submit Medical online
- If aged 16 or older, complete blood tests as listed on Medical Declaration Form
- HIV Antibody (HIVAb)
- Hepatitis B Surface Antigen (HBsAg) <–make sure it’s this correct one!
- Hepatitis C Antibody (HCVAb)
- Submit lab tests along with Medical Declaration Form online
Please be aware of turnover times to receive medicals (varies by location) and MTO’s processing time of 5-7 business days. Submit information as early as you can. The final deadline to receive all the above information is Wednesday, May 22nd, 2019.
Note that rush fees will apply if submissions are received 2-5 business days prior to the event. Event day starts on May 24th.
Submissions received after the final deadline may not be reviewed in time for competition, even with a rush fee.
Read all that? Great!