Reopening – Why are Registrations Required?
A facility looking to reopen must [...]
Re-opening Ontario. What does it mean for Muaythai?
On Friday May 15th, 2020, an email [...]
Engaging Members During COVID-19 Emergency Measures
The Muaythai community and its lea [...]
COVID-19 Update: Recommended Closure of all Clubs & Training Facilities
CLUBS RECOMMENDED TO SUSPEND ALL AC [...]
Suspension of All Competition Until Further Notice
Coronavirus COVID-19 Update for the [...]
The World Health Organization (WHO)
Answers your frequently asked questions, and provides visual infographics to help us easily digest information about COVID-19.
- WHO Q&A about COVID-19
- WHO Mythbusters about COVID-19
- WHO Basic Protective Measures against COVID-19
- WHO Latest and Live Updates
The Government of Canada
- Information about the status of COVID-19 in Canada, travel advisory, awareness resources and more.
The Canadian Sport Institute of Ontario (CSIO)
Provides updates every 48 hours. Their information is summarized from the WHO, Canadian government, and links to other valid sources. The messaging is from their Sport Medicine Advisory Committee and provides guidance for sport organizations, and other high performance sport partners.
- Read all Advisory Updates on CSIO Newspage
- Subscribe to CSIO Newsletters to get the updates to your inbox every 48 hours