Annual Muaythai Ontario Memberships are based on the calendar year. Active memberships end on December 31st of the year of registration. This is true no matter when a member has registered.
Example 1: An athlete registers with Muaythai Ontario on September 1st, 2019. Their membership expires on December 31st, 2019.
Example 2: An athlete registers with Muaythai Ontario on February 1st, 2019. Their membership expires on December 31st, 2019.
There are no refunds for processed yearly memberships.
What You Need to Complete Membership Application
- An affiliation with a currently registered Muaythai Ontario Club;
- The member’s contact information;
- A photo identification document confirming date of birth (only required once for 2020, and new members moving forward);
- A clear photo of the member (.jpg, .jpeg, .png); and
- A credit card to complete the annual membership payment.
- The email of the coach responsible for the athlete; and
- A list of the athlete’s competitive history.
All membership requirements should be completed and sent in by Event Submission Deadlines.
- Previous competitive history;
- The athlete’s completed and stamped Annual Medical Declaration; and
- The athlete’s lab test results for HIV antibody & HBV (Hepatitis B Surface Antigen) & HCV (Hepatitis C Antibody).
For Coaches and Officials:
- Background screening results. Depending on factors, either need Vulnerable Sector Verification (VSV) OR Sterling Enhanced Police Information Check (E-PIC).
There are two parts to a Muaythai Ontario Membership that a member will receive once their membership is processed.
1 . Your MTO Online Passport
This is your digital membership card with MTO. Athletes or Coaches will use their Online Passport to check-in at events to compete or corner. Members are responsible for keeping Passport up-to-date prior to competition.
2 . Your myMTOaccount
This is where you log in to update details on your Athlete Passport, Coach Passport, or Official Passport.
- Athletes are responsible for keeping an accurate, up-to-date record.
- Any competitive experience outside of MTO must be recorded before you are scheduled for Muaythai Ontario competition. If you are not scheduled to compete, you’ll need to make sure your account updated within at least 10 days.
- Failure to keep records up-to-date may result in suspension.