Annual Muaythai Ontario Memberships are based on the calendar year. Active memberships end on December 31st of the year of registration. This is true no matter when a member has registered.
There are no refunds for processed yearly memberships.
What You Need to Complete Membership Application
- An affiliation with a currently registered Muaythai Ontario Club;
- The member’s contact information;
- A photo identification document confirming date of birth (only required once for 2020, and new members moving forward);
- A clear photo of the member (.jpg, .jpeg, .png); and
- A credit card to complete the annual membership payment, via PayPal.
- The email of the coach responsible for the athlete; and
- A list of the athlete’s competitive history.
All membership requirements should be completed and sent in by Event Submission Deadlines.
- Previous competitive history;
- The athlete’s completed and stamped Semi-Annual Medical Declaration – VALID FOR 6 MONTHS; and
- The athlete’s lab test results for HIV antibody & HBV (Hepatitis B Surface Antigen) & HCV (Hepatitis C Antibody) – VALID FOR 6 MONTHS
For Coaches and Officials:
- Background screening results. Depending on factors, either need Vulnerable Sector Verification (VSV) OR Sterling Enhanced Police Information Check (E-PIC).